Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Weekly Review: NIGHT.RIDER by KEVIN.MURPHY (hair product in non-super villain lingo)



This week I’m bringing a brief review on the hair product I use. The product goes by the very adventurous name of NIGHT.RIDER and is from a brand called KEVIN.MURPHY. I used to try a new hair product every time I went to the store to replace the old one. I was never really satisfied with any of them until my barber suggested I try this one, which I’ve now been using for almost a year.




To use KEVIN.MURPHYs own words NIGHT.RIDER ‘provides a tough hold and a rough matte texture for short or choppy looks. This product has the advantage of being easy to get from the jar and sets on contact. It gives you a little time to work the look before it sets. Given that I’m not as good in describing what a hair product does as a hair product producing company, I’m only going to add a list with the pro’s and cons.



+
It has a nice matt finish, unparalleled to any of the other products I’ve used previously
-
At 25 it’s no bargain
+
It lasts a long time because you only need small amounts every time you use it
-
If you don’t distribute it well over your hands before applying you’ll run around all day with white smears in your hair
+
Works well on both wet and dry hair


+
Doesn’t become hard and ‘crispy’


No comments:

Post a Comment