Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekly Review: Black Plaited Cufflinks

This week, I want to share this quick review on a pair of classic black plaited cufflinks.





Lets begin with some practical info on these babies. Like many of my accessories, I bought these cufflinks on The Gentlemen’s Corner. I got them at the discounted price of € 24 because I’m a member of the Gentlemen’s Club, and this membership grants you special offers.
The cufflinks come in a nice padded box. A novelty about this pair is that they don’t have the typical swivel bar one can tilt to smoothly glide the cufflink though the hole in your cuffs. In my opinion this contributes to the cufflinks distinct look and sturdy feel. It does, however, mean that they require a bit of fiddling around with in order to get them on.

I bought this pair of cufflinks because, although I already had a few pairs, all the cufflinks I owned were with twits, and I wanted a safe option for the most formal of occasions. These ones tick that box!

No comments:

Post a Comment