Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Weekly review: Paul Smith 'Globe' Cufflinks

This week’s review is on my favorite pair of cufflinks.

Paul Smith cufflinks

These globe-encrusted Paul Smith cufflinks are my favorites in my humble collection. From afar they look like regular round cufflinks but when you take a closer look, one can see a globe in them. Signature Paul Smith if you ask me, and one of the reasons I’m such a fan. He’s a master at giving classic menswear a twist.

Paul Smith cufflinks

Paul Smith cufflinks



It’s always difficult to say a ton about a pair of cufflinks, that’s why I decided to mostly add a bunch of pictures. I hope you enjoy and I whish you and your family the best for the holidays.

Paul Smith cufflinks

Paul Smith cufflinks

Paul Smith cufflinks

Paul Smith cufflinks

1 comment: