Monday, May 1, 2017

Tod-B Tailoring navy suit lookbook




A few weeks ago I picked up my first suit from Tod-B Tailoring. For my first tailored suit, I decided to go for a versatile navy with a subtle glen check, the pictures show the different design options I chose.

navy suit

Thomas Op de Beeck is the founder and owner of Tod-B Tailoring and a quick brows on his site should reassure you the man has impeccable tast! Tob-B has become my go-to place for anything to do with tailoring. If you live in Belgium you should go check him out!

navy suit

Functioning buttonholes aren't the sign of quality they once were but I still like it on my suits. 
navy suit
Functioning buttonholes


Check the sweet lapel roll on the suit jacket. Two button's, flap pockets and straight breast pocket. Keep it simple and classy!

navy suit

navy suit
Flap pocket

navy suit
Flap pocket

navy suit
Breast pocket 

navy suit
Single pleat


Cuffed trousers is a no-brainer for me, the extra weight ensures a nice drape. Sadly enough, difficult to find on off the rack suits.
navy suit
Cuffed trousers 
navy suit
Cuffed trousers
Also worn in this post: silk printed tie (Tod-B), white french cuffed dress shirt (Tod-B), black Ambiorix cap toe shoes, Paul Smith cufflinks. I hope to get a post up on this items soon!

I'm aware of the imperfections of my pictures but I can't hear hatters, feedback and tips are always welcome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment