Sunday, May 31, 2015

Noah Lambert wallet – impressions

It’s been to quiet here! I haven’t come round to buying new stuff and writing reviews on this stuff. So today some quick pics of my NoahLambert wallet. I’ve had this wallet for a few years now. My girlfriend gave it to me as a birthday present so no specifics on where it was bought and price.






















As you can see the leather on this uni-fold wallet has aged beautifully and durability in general is very good! Noah Lambert constructs it’s wallets from a single piece of Pennsylvanian leather. Holding everything together is a Barbour’s Red Hand 5 cord linen thread stitched in by hand.






























The only downside of this product is it’s size. Although the wallet is perfect for less formal occasions, the bulkiness makes it ill adapt in conjunction with a suit.



No comments:

Post a Comment